General Rant Topic

oh no don’t get sick!

Exactly why imma go get a flu vaccine today!!!

######So I don’t end up like your pour soul…

AngularJS is shit.

Ok, so this isn’t an Evolve rant, but I need to talk about this. I’m playing FO4, and upon returning to Sanctuary, I find that Rust Devils are attacking. So I go to assist my settlers in disposing of them, when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see streaks of red bullets whizzing by at the enemies. So I turn around to find that one of my settlers went into my personal box, grabbed a legendary incendiary minigun, along with all of my ammo for it, and went to town. Needless to say I was pissed.

After the fight, I went to the center of town and rang the bell to gather everyone, going into each of their inventories to find that each and every one of them had taken one of my legendary weapons, along with all of the ammo for them. So now, to protect my gear from my own fucking settlers, I am going to have to build a god damn hut and put all my shit on the roof, with the only way to get to it being stairs a few feet away I’ll have to jump from. For fuck’s sake.

There ya go @Terry_Locke :3

I feel you… I built a big ass armory, took the time to prop all of my legendary guns on different racks, the whole deal.
Come back to town and the settlers had ransacked EVERYTHING!!! Had to remove the door and block it with a wall, so to get to my guns I need to remove the wall every time. And they STILL manage to grab things through the walls!!!

It doesn’t count as a loss if you join mid game…

COD: BO3’s map The Giant (or Der Riese) is being sold for $5.99. $6 for a map. A map. That’s all, just a map. And everyone will most likely buy it up without a complaint. But when it comes to Evolve’s $4.99 Hunters, they freak out.

I personally don’t think Evolve’s prices are bad.

As a matter of fact, when I look at the work that has gone I to them, I feel like they are selling themselves short.

If I look at my money spent on Evolve and compare it to the hours of awesome fun I got I come out at about 41 cents per hour.

What crazy person would say that that is too much money?

A lot of people.

41 Cents! and that number lowers with every single hour I play. Unless you are in poverty, anyone can afford the literal chump change for that.

Probably not that great in terms of map design either

People don’t think like you do though. Sadly.

Yeah… I’m special it seems.

I try to view everything as non biased as a human can and just focus on the data. Some people tell me I’m cold and uncaring when I give my views but really I’m just stating what I think to be the most logical reasoning and actions I can do.

Edit: I know that really has nothing to do with the post at hand, but its just how I view these things. I apply the same reasonings to any application or situation.

I simply can’t take it anymore. I feel lost and confused. I’m in the wrong body and there’s nothing I can do to change that. I don’t feel right. Everything feels so wrong. I want to make the transition as soon as possible. I’m not comfortable being trapped inside this body. I can’t sleep because of this. I can’t think right because of this. I can’t work right. I can’t enjoy anything because of this.

I feel as though I’ve been living a lie my entire life. That I was merely an actor. That I was playing a role.

But it’s so hard for me to say this. To come out and yell about this. I feel ashamed. I feel scared. I feel confused. I don’t know what to do. I can’t do any. I feel helpless.

I look at myself everyday confused. I look at my hands and wonder why they’re so large. I look at my chest and wonder why it’s so flat. I look at my legs and wonder why there’s so much hair.

I look at women everyday and desire to be them. I can’t go on feeling this way.

I’m sitting on my bed, crying. I’m up at 12 at night, sweating, crying, shaking.

I really need someone to talk to. Anybody.

I don’t think anyone on the forums is really equipped/prepared/able to talk to you on such a heavy topic, it’s a heavy topic that few people have experiences on to help you with, and not everyone who does have experience will feel comfortable talking about it with someone they don’t know that well.
Local Lgbt+ friendly organisations! or online ones, would probably be a better place to try and get someone to talk to/help you out with what you’re going through, and they will be much almost centainly be better at it than anyone from here

Edit: No-one on this forum is going to be able to help you the way that these organisations will be able to. You are the master of your own destiny, talk to people like these to take control :slight_smile:

With this, and the meeting with my family and therapist on Saturday, I’ll hopefully be able to find a sense of control. Thank you for this.

Message me ANYTIME Shunty. I’ll always reply as soon as I can. We don’t know each other real well, but I know you’re a good person, and it can be really hard having nobody to vent to. There’s lots of great people on the forums to talk to, and I’m always happy to listen. hug

Someone take my wallet away before I spend more money on dumb shit.

Umbrella Corps makes Resident Evil Raccoon City seem like the citizen Kane of Video games.
Umbrella Corps makes irritable bowel syndrome look like a vacation
Umbrella Corps makes Mighty No9 Mighty Yes 9
Why is the camera angle like someone recording on your shoulder

Seriously what the hell is this
Stay far far far far far far away from this