General Matchmaking Issues on the XB1 for all complaints

As I’m sure has been listed in many threads, there are matchmaking issues on XB1. This is day one patch stuff here. Lots of players with long waits (and good connections) getting put on hold or lobbies with one other player. Mine likes to dump in into lobbies with one opening and force me to be my LEAST PREFERRED class. Hours of sitting for a 5 minute game. Serious issues. There are dedicated threads now to these issues and I haven’t seen 2K or TRS say anything in regards. Feels like a broken game. I can get the original xbox playing CS:Source to find better games…

Other than that the only bug is players right stick tags not showing.

Before new content you should fix the content we have.

Um, the teams and people that would work on the issues you’re talking about wouldn’t likely overlap with the people working on new content anyway. Just an odd statement, this isn’t just a few guys in their garage but an entire team of people who can work on many issues and enhancements in parallel. That said a rushed patch could easily cause more trouble than they have now so annoying or not (I get the protocol error disconnect often in the evening, I feel your pain) they’re not going to just turn around. In terms of speaking about it until they have a concrete schedule for the changes going in it would be foolish to make anything remotely resembling a promise. Again, what would seem like something people would do is much more likely to backfire if anything goes wrong than just to shut up until it is all firmed up and ready to go.

backfire if anything goes wrong than just to shut up until it is all firmed up and ready to go
until it is all firmed up and ready to go
until it is all firmed up and ready to go
Beta should have done this, this is my point.
COD doesn’t release unfinished like this

Oh please COD has had it’s fair share of release problems over the years. A lot of games do, the good companies just fix the issue and sometimes it might take a while.