Gender Swapping as an Adaptation-like DLC

I READ THIS SO WRONG AT FIRST

i need an adult

1 Like

I’ve never thought much as a transgender character but it would be something I’d like to see happen somedat…

omg I see it now… I get why TW was laughing so hard.

1 Like

I CANT GET THE IMAGE OF HYDE IN A DRESS WITH A FLOWING BLACK MULLET OUT OF MY HEAD GOD HELP ME ;-; I’m scared

Imagine no more.

Azmi, I have one question.

Did you just make that right now, or have you had that picture for awhile? Because it took you an awfully short amount of time to post that, and it’s a tad strange you would have that.

I worry about you, Azmi.

Its actually been on the forums for months now.

I worry about you too, sometimes.

I worry… That’s all

It’s because of the nails thread, isn’t it? :joy:

I worry about all of you…

worries

3 Likes

Shhhhh, it’s okay. We worry about you too, ever since the nerf. We miss your brothers very much, Sentry Turret 3.

#RIP Sentries 4 & 5

2 Likes

What? you mean… ugh… righ- death

3 Likes

Actually it was intentionally written that way so it could be taken in a Hyde way and in a creepy way.

1 Like

2 Likes

R.I.P. Original topic.

Uhh i could see this for the monsters but not for the hunters at all.

But monsters are sexless. If they did this for the monsters I’d imagine the only difference is that Goliath, Kraken and Behemoth would have boobs meanwhile Gorgon would be the size of reavers and Wraiths looking more like its developmental stage.

You know what it should happen for the monsters as well. I want this. :joy:

I think gender swapping is a poor word to use because it’s easily confused with the fetish,
but a gender variation of eatch character is a completely legitimate suggestion.
As an example Markov started out as a woman, but TRS said her “dumb” and silly personality didn’t fit a female character so they changed Markov to a man.

However, changing the gender of the model usually mean changing the “skeleton” which is a time consuming effort for the modellers and animators so it’s not the most likely change.

Which is why I like the concept even more, because there are so many gender specific Archetype to base characters on. Media(gaming faces this issue a lot, along with movies) and Society’s gender-roles expectations causes this and I was hoping a game like Evolve would add a little something to change that, MOBAs and some newer games that have very big rosters usually follow up the same principal that goes into making their characters.

But I suppose I’m thinking too big, Evolve is already doing so much with the cast that it has. Despite being build on mostly white archetypes(for lack of a better term) we have a very diverse ethnicity amongst the cast. So thumbs up to that.

If the characters changed sizes than I’m sure it would be a bitch a rework their skeleton.

I wonder if the female characters have the same amount of bones as their male counterparts, I’d imagine they’d have a few in their… -looking at you ubisoft- you know… :confused:

All I’m saying is make say the behemoth thinner more feminine. Or make gorgon/wraith bulkier with differing play styles accordingly. Like the male version will be slower but more health. While the female will be faster with less. That’s just my idea though. Would be neat as adaptions.