Games to Play While Waiting for Evolve

List games that you recommend playing whilst waiting for Evolve to release.

Watch_dogs is keeping me busy at the moment.

What about you?

Games To Play In Preparation For Evolve

Lots of Civilization 5, some Sniper Elite V2 (going to get Sniper Elite 3), and when it releases Dragon Age Inquisition will last me the last few weeks before Evolve! That’s my plan at least.

Titanfall, is the one for me right now. I get my games slower than most because I got money going elsewhere. :slight_smile: Though beta testing destiny is next for me!

League of Legends ummm League of Legends… all I got :confused:

Probably league of legends for me - it helps keep tactical play sharp. Maybe a bit of assassin’s creed too. Either way, I believe evolve will top them all. I’ve been hoping for a game like this for years now, and they’ve already blown my expectations away.

Hardline Beta, Titanfall, WatchDogs. Maybe pull out some Left for Dead 2 to get my TRS fix.

COD: Black ops 2 and GTA 5. Playing COD competitive so my aim will be good for Evolve :slight_smile: When Evolve comes out i quit COD.

I guarantee you that strategy and just knowledge/experience of the game will help the most. But I mean if that’s your goal it’s better then nothing :slight_smile:

Strategy knowlegde/experience, you can only pratice this when the game is out. Ofcourse watching the streams etc can help but you really need to play the game for yourself to get good at it. And COD competitive is not just about gunskill, teamplay etc is more important. To get good at it means you need to play with the same team for over a year.

I meant playing an fps is the best you can do to get good at the game because its not out yet. I was agreeing with you it’s better then nothing lol.

Oh sorry :frowning: it looked to me like you laughed at me for working on my aim and not about the skills etc. :slight_smile:

I have a rather long list… I know, for sure, that Destiny will probably be the major detour to Evolve.

ugh, i know.
too bad its not released on PC on launch Q.Q

No other games to play. Gonna freeze myself till it comes out :smiley:

Tomodachi Life at the moment! Also I need to complete Wolfenstein soon, too!

I also have Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on pre-order too and that will normally take about a week to finish, such a grind though!

Still playing Skyrim and Fallout nv as mods come out, lil Diablo 3 and a lil League. I’m dying for something new though. Destiny hopefully.

Be careful not to freeze yourself for too long like Cartman did lol

I think I’m gonna just stick to my Okama Gamesphere

Papers, please
FTL : Faster Than Light
Don’t Starve
The Forest (didn’t test myself unfortunately…)
Rogues Legacy

And eventually, a Super smash bros or a Zombie mode on a COD is always fun with friends !.. ^^

Hmm… there’s quite a bit to choose from and play! Here’s an abridged version of what I’ll hopefully be messing around with until we ship :smiley:

Video games:

• Deus Ex
  • Morrowind
  • Wildstar
  • Hearthstone

Board games:

• Android: Netrunner
  • Dominion
  • Citadels
  • Lords of Waterdeep

Tabletop RPGs:

• Cyberpunk 2020