Games crashes randomly for no reason

So, it’s now happend to me 4 or 5 times, Game shows minor (between 2-5) FPS drops for a minute or so, and then the game just crashes to desktop.

It’s frustrating when you’ve finally found a good hunter team to play against, only to be throw out halfway through a match, and it’s even more frustrating when you’re playing with friends and you loose a match because the game crashes.

The people i play with have experienced it aswell, so it’s not just localized to me.

I run a 680 refference, 2600K slightly OC’d with 8gigs of ram on Windows 7 64bit.
I’ve noticed a few times in other games, if they are about to crash windows usually asks to change to default colour scheme, and thats usually because i ask too much of the CPU/GPU (i think).

But that doesn’t happen when Evolve crashes. when it does, the application simply just dies.
@MacMan i know you’re all very busy at the office now, since its right after launch.

But could you be a dear and look into this? because i know it happend alot in alpha and beta too, even on the official game streams.