What I really want to see is a completely fun based party type mode with absolute chaos. I don’t know how much of my idea is technologically possible, but even just some of these ideas would be cool.
So basically it’s random of what gamemode its based off of. The teams would still have objectives but as you will see thinks won’t particularly be balanced.
- Monster abilities are chosen randomly, monster is chosen however
- Perks are chosen randomly
- Every 30 seconds each character gets a new perk added to them.
- Map effects(the ones from evac) would be random
- (The big one) The hunter classes would be random. So there could be 2 medics, a trapper and a support, or 4 medics, or 3 assaults and a support, who knows?
- (Another biggie) Every time the monster evolves, there is a 25% chance it will be a different monster coming out of the cocoon.
- (Another biggie) Also the hunters would scramble again, a spinning wheel would appear in ui and would randomize each hunter within their classes(so that way thrown domes stay up).
So it would be cool to see like 4 buckets if it randomizes right. After the classes are randomized players would still be able to choose a hunter from their randomized class. So hunter classes are scrambled and monster abilities are scrambled.
And the stacking perks. So in hunt, by the time you get to the relay, the monster might have 4 dmage increase buffs, but the medic might have 6 damage reduction perks! Or there might not be any medics!
So yeah, super party style game mode, wadddya think?