Game running on really low Graphics only

Hey guys, I don’t know why but i can run evolve on really low graphics only. I got everything on low, no anti aliasing, no V-sync and 800x600 resolution.
But the thing is, that i got A Notebook with: Nvidia Geforce 820M, Intel i7-4510U 2.00 Ghz with Turbo Boost to 3.1 Ghz and 8 GB RAM. 17.6"

If i set the resolution just a bit higher, it laggs immediately.

Please help me as soon as possible.

@MrStrategio

I don’t think the 820M should perform much better, though the game runs poorly on my GTX 770, I hope the final version to run better. You should be able to get 30 fps on low at 1024x720 or with a little more resolution, but dont expect much better performance.

so there is a chance that the game will run better when the full version is available?

As you can see here your GPU not good enough http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=2758&gid2=514&compare=geforce-820m-2gb-vs-geforce-gtx-560, the GTX 560 is the minim. But yes there is i chance but i would not buy it hoping it to work.

Does it run well enough to be considered playable. I have a 820m as well

i need to change the graphic setup to medium and play with the lowest possible solution.

Thanks for the info. I might consider just getting the when on sale.

Ermm guys that post was since the Beta.I’m pretty sure more polishing has been done since then.Why don’t you try something like “CaniRunit” to see if you can.From my PC that i’m playing is good.But im also working at a net cafe with bad pc’s.We have GTX 650 here and i play all low with 1360x768 to achieve 30 fps.Is the 820m supposed to be better than 650?If yes then you can run it at all low.If not then no

I made this post because i wanted to play Evolve on my Laptop (820m inside) but it turned out that i had to change the settings to the lowest possible. So i decided to download the game on my computer (Gtx 650 inside). The game is running really good on low settings (don’t know the fps, but i would say 30+ cause i never have lags) on my computer but i just have a small solution because i have a 1280x1024 monitor. I don’t see any incredible changes between low and high graphic settings (saw the game on my friends computer, he got a 970), of course there are small details you can see better but i don’t think that effects the gameplay. I already know that the 820m is worse than the Gtx 650. I won’t download the game on my Laptop just to check if it is working after release because i don’t think there will be much change from beta to release.
The only annoying thing is that i need to turn on my computer to play this game. My computer needs ages to be ready and i just thought that there might be a way to get my laptop to be able to play evolve on a normal solution.

Yeah its the resolution that allows you to play it so good.If you had a 1920x1080p monitor you wouldn’t be able to play it.As i said in order to play the game i need to downscale the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1360x768.If you are saying you are playing with a 1280x1024 resolution u get 30+ for sure.