Game of Thrones - General Discussion [Spoilers Inside]

I’d have left the same review.

4 Likes

People made fun of Cersei for asking about the elephants, but I was right there with her. Where the hell were the elephants?!

Also, lol:

Replies

9 Likes

Cersei: I’ll take the Seven Kingdoms with Water and Blood!

6 Likes

I though it was a plot device…they said there would be no elephants but then suddenly, BAM there would be awesome elephants. But I guess it’s kinda like how they tweeted that if we expected happy endings, to guess again. *shrugs

No elephants…and actually, no happy ending, but not in the way we wanted/expected.

1 Like

The absolute sass of putting “other” in italics. I’ve never had an automated message give me attitude. The audacity of taking that tone. “other” psh.

6 Likes

Maybe it was just me, but I swear the first time I watched season 8 episode 3 and the Dothraki disappeared into the night one of the first shots was an elephant smashing into the ‘front lines’. Maybe it was dark, maybe it was because I was thinking elephants, but someone else thought the same thing so maybe it wasn’t just me. Too lazy to rewind to find out what it was. Most likely a frost giant foot or something.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This…this is brilliant!

3 Likes

After all said and done…are the books still worth buying to read: A Song of Ice and Fire?

2 Likes

How is that even a question?

Hell yes they are!

4 Likes

My brother just sent me this video,

It made me lol so hard, especially at 4:20.

2 Likes

Seriously, you guys need to watch it!

2 Likes

@Sentry_Gun

1 Like

4 Likes

Would’ve been better if the stand was Hot Pie’s pies lol

6 Likes

The hits keep coming.

1 Like

One more!

2 Likes