Game of Thrones - General Discussion [Spoilers Inside]

I completely agree that it is about Sansa, but, the first time I heard it, I thought it was more referring to Sansa finding a reason to side with Littlefinger. Because of all that has happened to Jon and Sansa, I see them as kind of a unit. They need to make and keep allies (like Littlefinger) or risk defeat.

But, I also think that there will definitely be tension between Jon and Sansa about who should rule and Littlefinger will most definitely take advantage of that.

OT but Happy Cake Day, @Lady_Stoneheart!

After seeing this scene again, I think Daenerys will probably give up the Iron Throne to help Jon Snow defeat the White Walkers and she will probably die in that war.

But I do believe she will actually defeat Cercei, she just won’t have time to start ruling the seven kingdoms. Also, according to Cercei’s prophesy:

“Until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.”

This is most likely Daenerys, I don’t see Sansa nor Arya being capable of doing that. I think Danny will take the last two things Cercei loves the most, power and Jaime. Dany will probably kill Jaime or he will betray Cercei by joining up with Tyrion and Dany.

What I really don’t want to see is Dany losing to Cercei in any shape or form. If Danny dies or loses her army, it should be in the war against the White Walkers, not against someone who is bound to lose because of her stupid decisions.

Apparently, they made some fake scenes for the paparazzi! So who knows, maybe all those leaked images flying around are fake, hopefully.

@mizx just binge watched 6 seasons!

He’s horrible at remembering names though…

…2 epis left.

BUT GETTING BETTER!

Stop working and finish them then! They’re good ones!

FAVORITE CHARACTER???

I don’t have a favorite, and I won’t pick a favorite. I’m worried that whoever I pick will die.

No no no! You have to pick one!

I choose Tyrion and Arya!

Ha!

Pure luck. I can’t tell you how many of my faves have bit the dust. Luckily I have some still kicking.

Mine are Daenerys, Davos, Tyrion and Varys!

I was picking characters that won’t die. :wink:

The hound is one of mine, and I can just feel his death coming. I’m not allowed to have things I like.

The Hound, Tormund, Pod, Brienne, Arya. All my crew.

Burn King’s Landing to the ground btw, there’s NOTHING good there. that place sucks.

If I had to pick one, it would Dany! :dragon: :fire:

The petulant child who thinks she deserves everything? Really?

I agree, even Tyrion told Dany that. Is it even worth it now? I think that in the end, King’s Landing will end up completely destroyed, just like in Dany’s vision from season 2.

But I gtg to sleep now, so I’ll discuss that with you later. :stuck_out_tongue: