(G) Why Monsters and Hunters are so Strong in this Game

This is in response to another post in another thread:

Why are monsters and hunters so strong in this game?

There are 2 reasons for this:

1. HUNTERS AND MONSTERS ARE VERY SMALL

Above: According to the square-cube law, when you increase the length of something, the volume increases by ratio of L to the power of 3, while the surface area increases by L to the power 2. Strength is directly proportionate to the surface area of one’s muscle, so if a creature’s strength increases by N, the strength increases only by N^2/3 times.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjM2NTQ5Mzc2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTcxMDI2NTE@.V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL.jpg
Above: This is the reason why ants and Ant Man are so strong: they are small, so their strength is large compared to their volumes. And this is also why they can take so much damage, even when falling from a great height. Evolve hunters and monsters are probably very small, and therefore can withstand a lot of damage. I estimate the average hunter to be around only 3cm tall, with the monster being about 10cm.

1. THE CONSTANTS OF THE FORCES IN THE EVOLVE UNIVERSE DIFFER

http://www.nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v292/n6/images/scientificamerican0605-56-I6.jpg
Above: According to John Barrow, who found that alpha (above), the fine constant structure is variable with the time of the universe, he hypothesizes that other universes may have different values of certain constants, such as the gravitational, or Colomb’s electromagnetic constant.

Above: In general, many organic materials (such as the flesh of monsters and hunters), are held together by covalent bonds - or the bond between positive and negatively charged particles, being protons and electrons. Van der Waals forces (second diagram) occur when electron clouds of particles move, which result in polarisation, from one side having more negative charge than the other. This causes the particles to momentarily attract one another. Fundamentally, organic materials are held by these 2 forces, instead of ionic bonds, which are mediated by the electromagnetic force.

Above: Here, Colomb’s equation highlights the degree of charge between particles. 1 / 4 x pi x Eo is Colomb’s constant. It could be that the Evolve universe occurs in a place where Colomb’s constant is very large - far larger than the gravitational or nuclear force interactions. This makes it such that hunters and monsters are very hard to kill, as the covalent and Van der Waals’ forces between their molecules are very strong.

There is actually a 3rd reason why this is the case:

1. THE GAME IS A SIMULATION:

Above: I strongly suspect that Evolve was never real at all. It may have been nothing more than a computer simulation - which is why it is able to adjust the laws of physics such that nothing dies that easily. If Evolve is really a simulation, it would be the ultimate backlash for all of us, for many of us have loved Evolve, believing it to be real. If it is a mere simulation, then life is not worth living any more …

CONCLUSION

These 3 reasons are why monsters and hunters are so hard to kill in this game, being able to take dozens of blows that would otherwise cripple a person in just a single swipe in our universe.

12 Likes

Galactoid, have you ever slept? an honest question.

3 Likes

It’s 9:50 am in the morning here in Singapore right now.

1 Like

8:54 in new england…

IN THE P.M!

I think you guys are overthinking things just a bit :frowning:

Are you familiar with galactoid threads?

@Galactoid Question, is this from seeing that one post in that thread I completely don’t remember?

I wrote something about monsters being very small before in another thread, a very long, long time ago.

1 Like

I wonder if that’s true! Maybe that’s why we can’t visit Shear :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, thanks Galactoid!

3 Likes