[FYF] What are YOU most afraid of? 🏢👻🤖

7 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

You’re such a chic-

coward…

Keepo

5 Likes

Giant Clowns climbing up buildings while ghost whispers are in your ear and crying in the background then a clown slowly creeps up the building you are on

@Shunty While it storms heavily

Not trying to sound macho or anything, but I’m not really afraid of anything. That I can think of at least.

Maybe sharks, but they’re interesting as hell, so the fear factor is kinda negated.

Til they try to eat you.

they are sooper interesting.

Spiders on the other hand can go burn ina massive bonfire. Preferably far far away from me.

3 Likes

I move Spiders around in my house to keep my wife from spotting them.

2 Likes

Yeah haha, I guess.

I don’t like killing spiders, but I don’t like them in my house

2 Likes

[quote=“TheMountainThatRoars, post:29, topic:106838”]
move Spiders around in my house to keep my wife from spotting them.
[/quote]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me440yHgWz1rq0hnm.gif[quote=“BEAF, post:31, topic:106838, full:true”]
I don’t like killing spiders, but I don’t like them in my house
[/quote]Those spider jerks living rent free and all

7 Likes
8 Likes

If only man, if only xD

Damn dirty freeloaders, drink all my goddamn milk

1 Like

I am scared of being hunted or chased in general, which sounds contradictory considering I love to play as Monster…

4 Likes

MARKOV FEARS NOTHING.

cough

Okay, that’s out of my system. As for real fears, is say it’s a toss up between doing something that accidentally harms bystanders/people I care about and unpredictable random and indiscriminate events that can take lives, like heat attacks.

If we’re going supernatural though, it’s between ghosts and cthulhu stuff because they can cheat with everything.

4 Likes

Be very afraid.

1 Like

I retract my previous statement. This shit:

The sole reason why I wont even consider laser eye surgery, even though I know it’s absolutely nothing like this. I think i’ll stick to glasses. Thanks Dead Space!

11 Likes

Jesus…those eyes are nothing like a sharks!!