[FYF] ๐ŸŽƒ Player Reaction Video Thread

Happy Halloween everyone!

I want to thank everyone for your support throughout this crazy week!

Itโ€™s been bittersweet. The loss of Evolve was heartbreaking to say the least โ€“ then our launch of Face Your Fears happened and has been met with almost a solid perfect score! :open_mouth:

The teams over here have been really working their butts off to make awesome new experiences from the Turtle Rock team โ€“ and to celebrate โ€“ another Reaction Trailer was made!

I hope you all enjoy, thank you for all your support always. <3

Developer Reaction Video:

Community Reaction Videos:

pinned globally #2

@mizx could you say, โ€œJesusโ€ any more times? lol

Thatโ€™s funny

Moar creepy clowns!!

Even if I get a VR gear to play them Iโ€™m afraid FYF may be too much spoopy 4 me :cold_sweat:

I love watching peopleโ€™s reaction to it though

There is a sequence that is pretty mild called โ€œLight as a Featherโ€ as well as the Skyscraper experience. Those two went over well with people who were super scared. :slight_smile:

Oh, and by the way congratulations on the good reception by the critic :^D
I didnโ€™t expect less but itโ€™s still super cool to hear it :smiley:

Thank you so much Rafael!! Itโ€™s been pretty insane. FeelsGoodMan. <3

Hmm, might give it a try, then. Maybe even try ever ot the scenarios with some friends and booze kek
Iโ€™m looking foward to the other artsy one that Iโ€™ve just forgotten the name

I think the best part is watching people play them. (In my experience, Iโ€™m a scaredy cat. haha)

Other Worlds!

That one was a hit the other night as well. :slight_smile:

Canโ€™t wait to show it to you later this week! :smiley:

@Shaners Your reactions HAHA, I love watching you be scared :stuck_out_tongue:

Watching @Shaners scared is wonderful.

Iโ€™m boring to watch. I am numb to scary thihngs which is a shame because I actively seek those things out. Purposely watch/play things in pitch dark, with headphones at night by myself etcโ€ฆ

Wow this looks so cool! It makes me wish I had a Gear VR, and that it ran on IOS :slight_smile:

This is awesome! Hahaha!
It would creep the hell out of me, I know.
Also, @shaners screams were intense and primal.

wait was he the one with the Super Smash Bros shirt?

This could work really well as a dare people give to each other. Really nice work there :smiley: Shame I canโ€™t play it (Iโ€™m on Windows 10 Mobile, which I love). Any plans to port these to PC VR?

Soโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know much about vr, just that I have one for my phone (LG, G5). Is there anyway to play this?

Hi Torvald!

It only works on the Galaxy S6 or S7 I believe with a Samsung Gear VR headset.