Future of ranking?

I would not mind if they reset everyone and did a new set of placement matches using improved algorithms. It seems like I am just a single rank above some really bad players, so it makes consecutive wins very difficult as I am paired with them often.

You guys are the prime example of what I’m talking about, I have no interest in playing your pre-made teams because I play primarily Goliath or Behemoth and you’re too experienced vs their clunky movement in my hands. I’ll go as far to say right now that if I see I’m getting matched up against you I’ll leave the matching lobby, because I know I’m not going to enjoy the match.

Edit: That is to say, you shouldn’t be playing people of my skill level, your matches should be against a much more experienced monster.

We can understand that, it is not easy to find a balanced game. When we play vs top monsters, it’s the same thing for us. 20% close game and then we lose and 80% we lose the game like it was our first day on Shear. That’s Evolve.

But you are right, the matchmaking needs more accuracy.

Sometimes we are just 3 and we ask to the last hunter:

"Hello *** what is your lvl ? "
“5”

We have more than 2000 played games and how is it possible for the matchmaking to create this kind of lineup when we are 1350 players on servers ?

edit: sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue.

I hope TRS will be making some adjustments to the ranking system soon. I know they have been busy and they needed a few weeks to get data and analyze. Hopefully they are getting close to final testing on some changes in a soon to be announced patch.

I think you meant a win loss ratio of 1 to 1, which is a win percentage of 50%. I have made that mistake before. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

People use WLR with win percentage interchangeably since “WLR” is shorter to use.