Fun Facts!

Sorry that things didn’t turn out the way you like ; ~ ;

But taking care of that retired horsey must’ve been nice… I remember checking out the police horses and they were great! I loved petting them >~<

It was you but no need to be sorry >.<
‘Twas an interesting fact and worth the short wait :’>
Anywaysssss…
~returns to the darkness~

2 Likes

It was! It was a very cool experience and he was very gentle since he was an older guy, but when I got to ride him he’d really take off. It’s actually rather powerful-feeling to be on the back of a horse that’s producing thunder with its feet.

:blush: Yay!

2 Likes

I am a Social Media Manager without a Social life

But I am the original owner of this ^.^ and with a Bluetooth adapter for my computer and I can play street fighter V finally ^.^

3 Likes

The only real way to play fighting games.

1 Like

Fun fact: as convincing as it sounds, I actually don’t like pickles, even though my username is TinyPickles.

4 Likes

Why tho? :thinking:

2 Likes

Fun fact: I’m liking all these posts here because why not?

Please help me I have nothing better to do

3 Likes

Fun fact. I have an illogical fear of eating mushrooms due to a conspiracy theory that they contain a toxin that has gotten past tox screens. The toxin stacks like mercury over a span of 20+ years, and overall shortens your lifespan by a sliver every time you eat one.

3 Likes

Fun fact: I have massive texture issues with a lot of foods and therefore am kind of a picky eater.

I now have another reason not to eat mushrooms o.o

2 Likes

True enough. That i even managed to fight the rest of the brood and crawl from the birthing swamp to stand here today is impressive enough. Thanks btw.

3 Likes

I’m almost deathly lergic to horses. Like I break out in rashes and hives and have trouble breathing.

My mom breeds horses… :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Only time I went on a horsey was going up a hill or something back in philippines >.<
That was fun too - w -
Dunno what it’s like to be on a horse that’s going fast O_O

Without context, the first half can truly be misleading o.o

2 Likes

Lmao i once have a co worker just as short as you

2 Likes

Liar, deception,you didn’t like my post

I’m ok with that just pulling your neck

2 Likes

As a small child I was terrified of car washes. Those colored spinny things swirling on windows looked like a monster eating the car :unamused:

6 Likes

Fun fact. I have 9 and a half toes!!!

2 Likes

My daughter was and my son is. I still don’t understand. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I used to be arachnophobic but I forced myself to be exposed to spiders until I became comfortable with them.

Now I like the idea of keeping tarantulas as pets, but I’m not sure how good of a life I could give them.

Bonus fact: The name of every person I’ve had a crush on begins with “J”.

4 Likes

But my name starts with an “A”…

:wink:

5 Likes

I know it does.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes