Fun Facts!

Hey guys! Because I’ve been super bored as of late I decided to make a topic where we can all share little fun facts about ourselves! So here’s the rules:

Nothing inappropriate
Nothing super personal (as in it can somehow lead to someone finding out your identity)
Follow the forum rules

Let’s have some fun with this! I’ll start.

I used to have Asthma. Well technically I still do but I haven’t had an attack since I was really young. It’s been so long I don’t even have a real memory of using my inhaler.

I can’t wait to read some fun facts about everyone else!

6 Likes

Fun fact, same thing happened with me although I only had it when playing sports and was called exercised-induced asthma.

However that didn’t stop me and gradually my asthma disappeared as I aged. (for the record, I underwent training at 17 years to be a Lifeguard which involves physical training and tests and stayed one for at least 5 years)

4 Likes

Fun Fact; I’m deaf in my left ear and use a hearing aid

8 Likes

Hey I’m partially deaf in my left ear. But it’s due to damage.

I can dislocate both of my shoulders and I can do the splits.

6 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic opening line lol

6 Likes

Fun fact: Burning alive usually lasts 3 minutes, but has lasted up to 5 minutes in some cases.

dont ask how this is related to me or where i got this information from.

7 Likes

That fact wasn’t very fun ;-;

5 Likes

that only depends on who’s burning!

4 Likes

Iron Man was chosen to lead the MCU’s first movie simply because he was extremely marketable in the toy division.

Iron Man has a lot of suits!

4 Likes

Here’s a fun fact about me. I just spent way too much money on VIP tickets because general admission sold out in ten minutes…

:^ )

I think I literally bought the last 2 available. I got so lucky.

2 Likes

hmmm, hard to think of personal facts worth sharing. I have my septum pierced, and I can bench press more than I can squat, and it’s not impressive.

Edit: oh, I can do a little mongolian throat singing.

6 Likes

I like ladybug the arcade game.

and I used to be a contender on the Street Fighter Tournament bracket up through the third release of the third game. Now, i’m a Guile burnout lol.
1 Like

Fun fact,i’m taller than most people i’ve met.Probably because i’m asian

1m83 if you are wondering

3 Likes

Fun Follow Up Fact
Im shorter than most people i’ve met. Probably becouse I have shitty genes.

152cm 4’11" if u ar wonder

8 Likes

Me too! I just got it done April 23 and I’m loving it lmao ^.^

My fun fact:

I write songs and sing, but I can’t play any instruments for shit so all of my song stay on paper and mostly in my head lmao

3 Likes

Tbh, there’s nothing about you I don’t find impressive.

3 Likes

My coworker is 4’ 10.75".

3 Likes

Ive met maybe like 3 more people that were barely shorter than me. (and werent dwarfs)

2 Likes

Fun fact. I end up waiting for someone to enter their message if I notice they’ve been typing for a while…

… So you better finish that >~>

4 Likes

Fun fact about me? Hmm.

When I was younger, I was obsessed with horses. I wanted to be a competitive rider. I owned tons of different books about equines, I collected dozens of horse figurines, and I even got to care for a retired race horse for about a year. Unfortunately, I never actually got to pursue any of those dreams. :broken_heart:

It probably sounds weird to some of you, but that was my life, haha.

@Kai Oh god I hope you didn’t mean me. I’M SORRY.

3 Likes