From the Office of the Shear Public Safety Commissioner on Kraken Safety

Recently it has come to my attention by fellow citizen @cybersquidarmy and Mr. @AwesomeArcher24 about how citizens can deal with a deadly Kranken Attack and worse case scenario a “cybersquidarmy”.

This little guy/girl has been a public distraction and wild vermin on the citizens of Shear for far to long. Saurian/Cephalopod in appearance. It has done minor harm on the citizens but still a treat that can easily be prevented. The Kranken uses electrical based defenses.

So a pair of rubber insulated shoes will do the job at protecting you from the brunt of the damage.

Warning: Any armor, weapons, metal suits that give you super human strength, firearms or even Pet Jaws might be in danger because they are not properly protected due to the high conductivity.

Stay away from any body of water when you see the Kraken becuase that could lead to a nasty shot and never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never try to engage in physical violence with the Kranken or stick your fingers in a power outlet.

If we are being plagued by a cybersquid army this is an artist rendition of what they might look like.

Then safely and calmly head to the citizien issued public safety doomsday bunker. Signs are posted as well as plans with your family should be made for after. Luckily they will have have better time at dealing with the monster problem then Cabot and his crew of misfits who can’t get the job done and are lazy.

Nettles: Sure the mic is on…

I also then want to personally thank our new cyberian overlords who have sheltered us from the monster horrors and I am totally not saying this because if I praise them then I will be spared the death and destruction that will most likely follow.

-Click-

This has been a public service announcement by the Shear Public Safety Commissioner

your safety program won’t save you from our mothership HEHEHEH >:)

Least someone’s trying to stop the invasion. ^.-

Stop what invasion? This Cybersquid guy? I didn’t even preceive it as a threat.

You will soon fear me AIcactus soon!

PSA: As an Automation technician(A more fancy electrician) I feel obligated to mention that rubber boots are usless against lighting. Air have higher resistance(ohm) than both rubber and humans do, so what will happen is that the electricity that is already powerful enough to go trough the air will go trough your boots.

Sorry…

I think we must all band together in the prevention of treats! :wink: Especially the tasty ones.

Down with the treats! :laughing:

this guy needs to do a cave Johnson voice from portal for these type of threads.

Tesla suit, lightning gun, black glasses, and the #rekt tag.

All you need for a squid invasion.

This thread has been ressurected by the cybersquid overlord.