Freakishly Long Forum Food Fun (POLLS!)

High-five right there. Except for my arteries, they’re crying XD

2 Likes

They are. They absolutely are. Never felt so sick in my life and my wife even warned me out of experience. Five Guys but especially Wendy’s I find the best around here.

Although there’s a local burger joint that is even better than them so we get our burger fixes there.

2 Likes

Makes sense I guess but yeah BK is below mcdicks for me.

1 Like

My life’s moto right there. I eat a lot of shit I shouldn’t lol

1 Like

Deer and elk are the superior meats.

None of you like spicy, like I like spicy. Trust me.

Potatoes fondant are the best potatoes, don’t @ me.

I love French toast but waffles are better and you wouldn’t let me pick all three. I eat French toast, waffles and pancakes all routinely.

2 Likes

@CptBoomBoom hash browns are superior.

2 Likes

French toast is just soggy burnt toast tryin to be sweet. Sorry not sorry, but waffles all day :fire:

4 Likes

Does this count as a cinema sins roll credit type thing… because I feel like it is lol

5 Likes

I feel like someone being this wrong should be illegal.

4 Likes

But you get that crunch on the outside and the sweet, sweet plushy cushion of goodness inside. It’s a texture heaven. French toast sticks? Even better.

You just aren’t using the right bread!

4 Likes

Maybe one day I’ll find the right type of French Toast that will change my mind about it, but until then Imma stick to waffles

3 Likes

I love making breakfast sandwiches with French toast.

3 Likes

If your french toast is too soggy you might be soaking it too long. Like its a dunk and a flip or the temperature is too high.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I was never a fan of French Toast either. Waffles are my go-to and french crepe.

But not any kind of waffles. Not the “Imma put this in the toaster” kind.

No-no, I’m talking about these babies

Crispy and fluffy inside. Delicious on its own or with chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

These ones on the other hand, should be forbidden. They’re not waffles, they’re an abomination:

3 Likes

I like pulling the triangles off and eating them pizza-style… :frowning:

1 Like

Are you referring to frozen waffles as an abomination? Because, surely the shape of the waffle iron can’t be an issue?

Edit: Btw, yes French crepes omg

3 Likes

Bruh yall got me wanting Belgian waffles so bad rn

2 Likes

Yes that but also how (almost) every waffle I have eaten here was too dense and thick to my taste.

Like I grew up with waffles either being fluffy and crunchy (see above) or you have the Liegois version that most people use.

In Belgium (at the legit places) that waffle is not dense with the outside caramelized (and therefore dark colorer) from the heating iron and small sugar bits in the waffle.

This a good example

Belgian%20Li%C3%A8ge%20Waffles%20(17)%20(600x400)

2 Likes

So what defines a good waffle is this.

It’s so good to eat on its own, that you never feel like putting any toppings on it cause it takes away from its taste.

Whereas the American version you kinda have to soak it in syrup or eat it with other stuff cause the waffle in itself is meh.

2 Likes