Frame Drop after Update, not playable, not optimized

it was fine before, but after the update i can’t play anymore. game is not optimized, i can play many other games on high that looks even better.

Whats the problem actually, can you play or cannot ?

1. I cannot play - AT ALL. cant even start the game…etc.
  2. The game is not optimized- i cant play , example poor graphics, etc. ( Basicly you still can play, just the graphic was too poor that you cant play it .)

Both are different.

By the way, whats your PC specs ?

Go through this topic and let the Mod team know if something works for you

thanks for your kind reply.

the misunderstanding was that i used the latest drivers before and my frames went wonky. even the nvidia page mentions:

so what i did before for a long time was use the drivers provided on asus support page, which worked for good but then i also noticed it was a 2015 driver. the latest driver now works, frames are up.

then again, im sure the game can be optimized so that lower specs pc could play this.

here’s one tip for testing with the drivers.
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html - is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).