Forza Motorsport 6 and Fallout 4 Xbone Players Come Here! (Contest)

Alright so I have 2 codes that I have got randomly, I do not play these games and I’ve had them for a Month trying to figure out a contest for them. So I got one but lets get into the codes before I tell you what’s up. Both on Xbox One

Code 1: Fallout 4 = Chryslus Rocket 69 Sports Car

Code 2: Forza Motorsport 6 = Ford GT LM

Now here’s what I want you guys to do. You guys have two weeks to create a 4 - 6 paragraph scary story, I will then send this to a YouTuber known as Be.Busta to see if it gets up on his channel (Don’t worry I will make sure to tell him it is NOT my story :slight_smile: ) then the Most two voted stories will be the winner and they can request the code.

Rules A.K.A TL;DR

1. 4 - 6 Paragraph Story (Please submit one entry)
  2. You have ONLY TWO WEEKS! (Ends Monday July 4th at 5:00 EST)
  3. Must include what code you desire (Cannot be both)
  4. Most Voted will Win
  5. Winners will have their story sent to a Scary Story Reading YouTuber

Here I was a level 4 newb, and the lvl 40 picked… ELDER KRAKEN. (have both codes already)

Yea I figured they weren’t rare :smile:

I moved the thread because It’s a contest, and I also changed the title because I was unsure what the thread was about, so I added contest into it too.

I don’t have an XB1 so I can’t enter. :wink:

I changed the title because I was unsure what the thread was about.

I don’t have an XB1 so I can’t enter. :wink:

It’s not an Evolve themed contest, hence the reason it is in the Off Topic section. :slight_smile:

Edit: Thanks for adding the “Contest” tag though!

Leave the poor topics alone! :stuck_out_tongue:

So just wondering if anyone is actually doing this, and I’ll just give the winning person the codes to give to friends if they wish and will send it to Be.Busta

@Shunty
@ZkyClank
@This_Is_VALHALLA

Missing anymore writers? Should I include Matthew Colville?

I’m thinking about, but I have no use for the codes.

It’s the thought that counts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: