Forum Friends

Fellow Supports, Medics, Trappers, and Assaults…and Monsters,

Tomorrow is my last day at TRS. Don’t worry, I’ll still be around the forum. I’m just as anxious as all of you are waiting for TRS to make an announcement. I’ll be spamming my F5 key every day waiting for news for both the VR stuff and unannounced game.

In the meantime, I have no doubt that you’ll be in good hands with @MissMurder.

What’s next for me? I’m headed up to Epic Games in Seattle. If any of you are ever in town during PAX West, hit me up. I’ll be there. Besides messaging me on the forum, feel free to DM me on Twitter @MrMizx.

You’re all awesome fans. Thank you for letting me be part of such a wonderful community.

Cody aka mizx

Good luck at your new job. Hope you have a lot of fun.

However, a quick question:

you’re not gonna work on Fortnite are you?

Oh come on Mizzy…I didn’t need this right now!

Why not…he’d make it awesome! (also, if possible and you ARE working on said game…please get a bearded dragon pet in there somehow)

Bring back double pump :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t play it…do you?? Plus there already is a dragon named Scales and a chameleon named Camo
So I don’t think a lizard like gobi or a dragon with a beard would be in game :sweat_smile:

I may or may not indulge in aforementioned game…I don’t need to stand for these wild accusations!

Put Goliath in Fortnite for me while you’re there, and best of luck to you.

He’s a Web developer, I don’t think he would be able to add content directly into the games from Epic Games, art speaking.

Anyway, he isn’t saying “goodbye forever” but more a kind of “see you later”. Let’s wish him a good trip to the studio.

Are you sure? Man, I was really hoping he could take something from an IP he owns no rights to and place it into one of the most mainstream games on the market right now with absolutely no repercussions. Oh well. Maybe he can still bring Paragon back. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am certain that he only work for the functionality of the websites, adding content that is not owned by Epic Games would also give the red alert to 2K Games.

We could all dream…only if they had listened to their playerbase…

And what? Sue them so they can reopen a subdivision in another country?

I am saddened… and also Happy for you! Good luck in your new endeavors!

Hey folks, let’s chill out and keep it on topic. Thank you :dancer:

@mizx - ded.

Shame to hear you’re leaving the TR of S, but I wish you well at Epic!

Heyyyyy, but it won’t be the same :frowning:

Good luck with the new job though, hope you’re excited by it :slight_smile:

Awww you have an awesome great time at Epic… They have a fantastic history of a portfolio. Congratulations! You will be missed!

<(^.^)> Don’t Forget! (>^.^)> HUGS!

I wonder if you’ll be working on the Unreal Engine rather than Fortnite itself

asdasd

Thank you TinyPickles!

I believe Fortnite is primarily developed at their HQ in NC. I’ll be in Seattle.

I got the good boi backpack already :star_struck:

Thank you!

:heart:

Thanks Macerat0r :slight_smile:

Thank you the little jay :wink:

Thank ya nia. I am very excited! Gonna miss the nice warm SoCal sun though…

Eh bye mate

You can call me Jeff if you want. TinyPickles sounds weird.

That goes for anyone here. Y’all can call me Jeff.