Forum Emojis - NEWLY ADDED (2/18)

So I’ve noticed lately just how much it disappoints me that there are no Torvald, Slim, Sunny, etc. emojis for use on the forums, nor is there any for Bob or Morgan. (Yes,I shall not conform, never will I say Miley!) I’m sure a great many of us on the forums would love to see this, so we can have more of our beloved characters for use in emoji form instead of just the originals.

Edit: Wow, I actually managed to get these to become a thing! Sure I didn’t make them myself but I brought the topic up to attention.

Where's my sunny?
Elder Kraken - Unleashed NOW!
Anyone got the Elder Kraken background on the forum?
So Who's Handling Community Tourney Skins?
[Fixed in TU09] Wins not registering on leader boards

This reminds me.

@Shaners we need some new stuff on the forums! :no_mouth:

i forgot about emojis because I use so many gifs. I don’t even know how to summon them to a post.

:frowning:

casual scrub…

[size=4]/jk[/size]

:slightly_smiling:
Sucka

I want a Crow emoji :smiley_cat:

Emojis < Title updates & variations

Back in the day, I submitted these emojis which can be used now: :wraith: :maggie_2: :lazarus_2: :kraken_stare: :hank_2: :griffin_2: :goliath_roar: :daisy: :cabot: :bucket: and :abe: I took some time to make new ones for tiers 4 and 5, adaptations, and some updates for broken and/or missing emojis from other parts of the game. Whether or not they can be used comes down to some technical forum-y stuff, but here is a preview of what may come at some point:

New Emotes:

remade versions of old ones that broke:

(Markov)
(Val_2)
(Hyde_2)
(Parnell)
(Abe) (the current one is miscolored for some reason)
(Caira)

The system automatically scales these down once implemented. This saves a bit on resolution and such.

:slight_smile: Thanks for those!