For a better gameplay + Sharing experience in game

Good night dear developers and players , after playing enough ( lvl 20) I could draw my conclusions about the game. A good team makes all the difference , the relationship of roles in game is fully consistent with what should each take its role for sure the game flows well , but I could not help but notice that the monsters are very overpowered if the operator know how it eliminates all hunters still in phase 1 , the shield takes a lot to fall and back too fast especially in monsters higher tier ( Gorgon , Kraken , Elder Kraken ) this would not be a problem if the damage hunters increased slightly more , was during the playing time or through related fortifications directly to arms and not only perks . Anyway developers are congratulated the game really is very good even though we can improve. Another thing that could be implemented would be to support the game with friends for a better gameplay and not diminish the gains at the end as it has often won the game with a great gameplay and receive 20 coins at the end of the match …