Fixed this game TRS (Resolved)

The last update has given me low FPS, lag and even input lag and now the Monster won’t even Evolve? The whole purpose of updating is to improve the game and not make it worse

1 Like

#PRANKED
#i really hope

Recategorized to bugs.
Can you explain how exactly it influences your setup?
Also tagging @ArPharazon @m3teeh for the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also i suggest you to change the title as it could mislead people make them think that this is just a rant thread while instead you require assitance :wink:

1 Like

@Sentry_Gun @TheMountainThatRoars @ToiletWraith @DarKastle @niaccurshi

Would this count as a goodbye thread?

No, he is actually asking help for lagg input and other problems. He is just frustrated about it. Though it would be appreciated if @garratose could reword his post and add more info so that we can help him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really, you can tell that Garratose is just frustrated, hopefully he gets the assistance he needs. :bucket_salute:

5 Likes

Evolve bug has been around for ages now. It just hasn’t been fixed yet yet.
It is not a new thing.

Did anything else change besides grabbing the latest update? Do you always have low FPS now? Or is it only when using certain characters/maps/abilities?
Is anyone else getting this problem…? :confused:

As for the evolving issue, that has been one of our top priorities. The problem is that someone internally needs to reproduce this issue and get the programmer logs, but everything we’ve tried has come up short. :confused: But we really are trying to get this fixed >_<’’

5 Likes

[quote=“m3teeh, post:9, topic:105120”]
Did anything else change besides grabbing the latest update? Do you always have low FPS now? Or is it only when using certain characters/maps/abilities?
[/quote]All of this is happening since the last update

Yeah, not what he asked at all, but good try.

She’s looking for more information.

Do you always have a low FPS or does it occur with certain characters/abilities or with certain maps?

[quote=“TheMountainThatRoars, post:12, topic:105120”]
Do you always have a low FPS or does it occur with certain characters/abilities or with certain maps?
[/quote]I just said everything has been like that since that update and it doesn’t matter who i pick, what map i choose or what ability i use because the lag, input lag and low FPS is always there

Okay, that’s what Michelle is trying to make sure of. Your original response wasn’t clear, that’s all.

1 Like

I just experienced 10 FPS in my last game

Can you please verify your game cache? A file or more might have become corrupted, causing this…

If it’s still happening after that, please post your dixdiag.

[quote=“m3teeh, post:17, topic:105120”]
Can you please verify your game cache?
[/quote]Already done that and still no joy

@ArPharazon, help?

How far down DxDiag do i copy?

The System Information and Display Devices areas should be sufficient~

1 Like