[Fixed] Cant press any Key - PS4 - Video included

Hello I make it short. I was in the friend invite screen overlay in that moment my game crashed and I couldnt do anything, so I had to close the app via PSN-Button and then close application.

After this I restarted Evolve as normal but I still cant press any key. So I tried some things like deleteing the savegame, restart console but nothing works until I completly cut the conncetion of the gamepad and turn the gamepad on again then it will work for this Evolve session.

If I would restart the game I have to do it again and again otherwise my gamepad is not working with Evolve.

Here the video about it, this says more than my bad english. Any ideas how I can fix it? My fix is just a workaround…

This happens with me aswell sometimes. Whenever I hop onto Evolve the home button just doesn’t work on Xbone. I have to either use smart glass or just reset my Xbox.

Over and over again…

@LadieAuPair you play on PS4 right?

Alright, let’s try this first and see if there is something weird saved in your ps4s short term memory.

1. Turn off your PS4 - NOT ENTER REST MODE. For real power it fully down. Make sure all controllers are off and not connected to the console.
  2. Unplug the PS4 and disconnect the Ethernet cable.
  3. Let is sit for about 5 miunutes fully powered down and not connected to anything.
  4. Plug it back in, and turn it on.

This is always what I tell PS4 users to do when there system is being weird and it addresses a whole range of issues. I haven’t experienced your issue myself, but this is a good place to start

Thank you the bug is gone after unplugging the ps4 and waiting some minutes. I would never have guessed that this works but it does. Awesome! Thanks.

Yeah, sometimes something weird gets saved to the PS4s short term memory, and it’s the best way to clear it out. Glad that helped! :smiley:

'Cause it’s fixed