Fix the matchmaking, it's a joke to deal with

It’s bad enough that you tend to get stuffed into far too many games where you tend to end up as your 3rd choice selection or something, but the amount of in-progress, dead character matches that isn’t even my 1st or 2nd choice is staggering.

I’ve been trying for the past 10 minutes to get into an evacuation game, I’m sat there hoping I can get into a fresh game, but nope, over and over again I end up in a lobby in which for some reason a lot of them were match 3 or 5 and the hunter I was stuffed to was dead anyway.

I can understand that there’s no option to disable “join in-progress games” as I could bet many people would disable it anyway, but all this does is annoy people like my self to no end, especially when a-lot of those matches tend to be nearly finished/losing games and not at the very least my first or even second selection, for the amount of people online playing over Steam, I find it hard to believe that there’s not a single game either fresh or in-progress that I can’t get my first or second selection.