First Time Post, suggestions on hunt 2.0

I have a couple suggestions I think could help improve the Hunt 2.0 Experience. I am certain these have been suggested before, but would be interested in knowing exactly what I could do to help have them considered by TRS. I am willing to start a online petition or light a candle in church if it will help.

I would like to see a skip map option much like in quickplay. If the monster and hunters agree a map will be skipped. This can help avoid the issue players have with the broken hill maps when trying to play competitive, but still keep them in the rotation.

Also if the same option could be added to vote on removing elite wildlife buffs be from the mode. It is good for quick play since it adds a unique element, but can be devastating losing because of one in competitive. Also it can be manipulated to make matches one sided. Having a vote option or a search mode can help please everyone.

My last suggestion is a fun one, but how about a icon indicating which hunter got the kill shot on the monster. During some games the team I’m on will start racing to see who will get the last shot. This is usually up for debate since everyone is shooting. A simple hunter icon next to hunters win will give a rewarding pat on the back to who get the last shoot.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

2 Likes

Most of these things have been suggested, hopefully they come!

Any Ideas on how to spearhead the changes or get the ball rolling?

Happy to be here and thanks for the warm welcome

2 Likes

Not really. The Dev team sees everything on this forum so they know the complaints and are taking them to heart. We just have to wait.

1 Like

I really they hope they hear our pleas for the map skip option, because it is murdering me on broken hill maps. Even if people do like those maps, I hate them.

They said they have a solution to the buffs in competitive.
So all we need to do is wait.

Welcome to the forum :wink:

I’d like to see this as well

This is a must, i’m not a fan of the elite wildlife myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’ve said that they won’t do anything of the sort, stating that “Buffs are part of their game plan” and they’re staying firmly put. [quote=“HoonBalloon, post:1, topic:80615”]
I would like to see a skip map option much like in quickplay. If the monster and hunters agree a map will be skipped. This can help avoid the issue players have with the broken hill maps when trying to play competitive, but still keep them in the rotation.
[/quote]This has been suggested a lot. <.<

Zero word on it for a very long time.

I understand the Devs read the forums, but I am willing to research for an online petition if you think it will help with exposure. It would be beneficial to hear why the Devs do not want to or unable to remove elite buffs from hunt. Also their reasoning from refusing a map vote system. The way the game is now I think all the casual players have quick play to get accommodated to the game and Hunt 2.0 should be a true competitive game play mode.