First I Lost Preorder skins, Now Character Unlocks and Weapon Mastery?!?!?!?!?

Ok, I’m am getting kinda mad right now. This sort of follows my other post (5 Skins and possibly Monster Expansion pack have been removed) but now when I start Evolve, I lost all weapon masteries (has at least tier one in almost all, and an elite skin or two) And CHARACTER UNLOCKS, just from deleting beta. Can I get some help? Please and Thank you. (I was told to check download history of my Xbox One, Couldn’t find out how to do it.
EDIT: I also lost all leveling (I was lvl 35-40)

from dashboard go to games -> highlight evolve then press start -> manage game -> check to see if all skins are downloaded. If not then you they should be listed on the right side of the screen so you can just redownload them.

As for your level loss there isn’t much that can be done about it. You can open a ticket with 2K to get your characters unlocked again but so far they have said they can not get your rank back. It’s a known issue affecting xbox and PC players I believe and I think there is a patch in the works to fix it either this week or next week.

Ok thank you so much, :smile:

Monster Expansion Pack isn’t there, do you think it didn’t get deleted or something, because when I got it it said I now own it, and didn’t say it was downloading it at all.

I don’t believe there was an actual file called monster exspansion pack. I double checked on my system and I believe it just contains the magma skins and the other stuff becomes available later when its released.

Oh, okay. Sounds cool