Final Stage 2 Evolve Jam 2nd-3rd

YAY just had my first match.,.

But I was thinking… Maybe they just turned off the ability to get stage 2 but left it peer to peer otherwise why would I randomly line up in Dovahkick’s Paris game?

That could be a possibility, but the fact that the servers are still not down is a mystery.

2k said stage two would only be available offline. Was that just a sick joke they made for their entertainment?

Wile E. bastards. (2k)

what’s going on?

I took a break for lunch but I can go again if you’re around.

ill pop in and out between uber runs ^.^

It looks like the servers are being pulled right now. People are being slowly kicked and can’t go back.

Yup. :frowning:

Rest in peace, Stage 2. You will not be forgotten. :frowning:

Im at work so I dont know. Is any aspect of s2 available in training or offline mode.

I just checked, and yeah it’s still possible to play with bots.

I guess it’s over now…Stage 2 is no more. All we have to do now is to play on Legacy.

Good thing I have legacy.

Evolve Stage 2 was the worst Evolve experience anyway. It was Evolve in easy/casual/scripted mode!

In all honest I am a little bit glad that it died! Now eveyone can go back to legacy and learn to hunt again instead of following a red arrow!

Technically you can still play against bots you know.

Im not happy to see s2 go as I thoroughly love both versions of the game. But im long over stage 2 anyways. Now we only have one version, no more split community regardless of playerbase. And a good Legacy match, lots may not know this but theres nothing better then the thrill of a real hunt. Kill or be killed, players will now be more critical of their gameplay. Sorry guys the baby steps are over. Its time to play real Evolve.

:sob:  

t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement