FFVII Remake Dropping 03/03/20!

So, the latest trailer confirms the release date for the FFVII Remake (or at least part of it) I’m looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and whether or not they’ve actually managed to do a good job with it.

2 Likes

The fact that it’s only one piece of the game has made me lose all any sense of care for it. I was intrigued initially when it was announced but it’s been years now and we aren’t even getting a full game. Just a fraction.

That’s crazy

1 Like

Well it better have a glitchy intro on pc when the camera comes into the train otherwise my life will be upset.

Is it only for PS4?

Gotta say, the gameplay actually looks pretty good.

“Marvelous Look! It’s Unicron!”

And here’s an extended version of the release date trailer.

Where did you hear this? The trailer doesn’t state that.

Also it basically looks like FF7 story with more refined and in depth FF15 combat.

There’s a lot of confusion regarding the game’s release right now. At first it was stated that FFVII:R was going to be episodic, now there’s conflicting information flying all over the place.

EDIT: Okay. The game is indeed being released epsidoically, in a way. The first game is set over 2 disks and is focused completely on the Midgar section of the story, which is, apparently, been expanded upon significantly.

1 Like

They originally stated months ago it was episodic.

2 Likes