Im curious about a few things going on in the game I dont really understand if anyone could clear it up for me:
- Aside from leveling up is there any other way to gain more stars in a perk or are they only leveled up to the next star as you progress through your player level?
- The game keeps saying you can trade your class with other players but I cant figure out how to do that?
- Durring Evacuation and its time to vote if the hunters decide to pick a map and the monster wants to play a different one is there a reason he only counts as one vote making it a bit unfair to pick which maps? Maybe if hes loosing a lot of the maps his votes should count for more untill him and the hunters are back to balanced? Its kinda like the monsters vote just never really counts.
- If all four hunter players choose Medic as there first pick how does the game decide who gets to be the medic? I ask cause sometimes durring an evac game I play medic as my first pick then the next game someone changes to first pick medic and they get it over me and I dont understand why is it because they are a higher level then me so that means if we both pick the same class they get priority over me?
- Playing Griffin Im a bit lost when the soundspikes are broken does that mean the monster saw it and broke it or some wildlife broke it? Ive played as the monster against Griffin but never see spikes anywhere so I dont know I did Griffin against a Wraith last night and my spikes kept getting destroyed and I just dont know what that means if the wraith is breaking them or wildlife.
Sorry if these have been asked