Fan Skin Compilation Thread

@judsonmcmahon here you go

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/turtlerock/uploads/default/_optimized/aa3/fb9/21899e6dd3_444x500.png
https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/turtlerock/uploads/default/_optimized/4b3/26a/f297d395e6_690x388.jpg
Behemoth coming soon.

0 Likes

4th Of July Themed Skin?

Actually, I heard somewhere that radiation while normally invisible can appear as a blue glow. Perhaps your nuclear skin should glow blue instead of yellow. Also I love the midnight rose skins as well as the paranormal wraith. Nebula skins are cool too. That lexcorp skin is hilarious. I would definitely buy almost all the skins here. Devs get on this, you’ve got a goldmine here.

0 Likes

Question, why are Goliath’s spikes yellow?

0 Likes

They represent the Federal Stars, which are federation of the 13 member states and the federal government.

0 Likes

Do you live in the USA?

0 Likes

nope. 99charbutyesaint1

0 Likes

You know more about America than the American.

0 Likes

What are you talking about? I’m talking about the Federal States in Malaysia.

2 Likes

That last Goliath skin looks vaguely americany. So he thought you were talking about Americas federal thingamajig

0 Likes

Arctic Goliath! First time using Photoshop by the way if anyone has any tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I’ll ~bump

Looks great! You should make more

0 Likes

So is it safe to assume this thread is dead? This makes me sad :frowning:

0 Likes

Nu pls. Make moar

0 Likes

Revivifier time!

I was messing around with my photo editing program some time ago and found out I can make some pretty neat edits that look like legit skin possibilities!

"American" Kraken
Seems like something people would like. It happened on accident when I intensified the colors too much.

Zoisite Kraken
Ruby Zoisite is a cool purpleish and green gemstone that I stole the name from. Thought this skin looked interesting.

Deep Sea Kraken
Second favorite of the creations I made… Love the blues.

Bohrium Kraken / Wraith
My favorite of the bunch. It looks Broken Hill-esque and has the purple in the right places, similar to the melee Bohrium map buff for monsters.

Bonus: Rainbow Barf Kraken

0 Likes

That American Kraken looks more like Spiderman.

0 Likes

True true. It has no white. I just thought it was oddly interesting… and I see a lot of people like red and blue. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

I would buy Rainbow Barf Kraken

2 Likes

Oh yeah, in a heartbeat.

0 Likes

Anyone know how to blacken images without losing the texures/details?

Photoshop

0 Likes

split this topic #359

I moved a post to an existing topic: Community created Monster Skins [Megathread]

0 Likes