[Fan Art] Bucket Sentry Gun Mark II

Hello guys,

As you probably already know, I LOVE BUCKET .

I want to share you a personnal project, a rework of the famous Bucket Sentry Gun.

THE ORIGINAL

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/evolve.gamepedia.com/thumb/7/71/Bucket_sentry_guns.jpg/400px-Bucket_sentry_guns.jpg?version=e729d96014702731a1382cd484ef2dc1

Here is the first version, still in work in progress, I am sorry about the noisy render, it’s just a fast render.

Next step : new modeling of the metal parts, texturing, surfacing and animation.

V001

V002

V003

An in depth discussion of the origins of TorVal
:monster: [[Evolve Animated Badges]] Requests, Thoughts, Discussion
Evolve art to have before we leave
Rendered 3D Model of a Bucket Sentry Variant
Introduce Yourself 2

#@Buckets_Sentry_Gun
#GET HERE NOW
#IT’S ADORABLE.

OMG!!! This is freaking awesome!!! First time I see somebody doing Sentry Gun fan art in the forums!! I love you for this and I can’t wait to see how it turns out! So far it looks pretty awesome! :bucket_salute:

Bookmarks

Love this so much!

Thank you !

This little robot is so fun ! I will update it this week :smile:

Squeee! Love it!

@JamesH Please don’t shift it out of this category again- this is where it belongs.

That aside, excellent work.

The quality of the work is almost enough to make me get over how much I despise those sentries, well done!

Aww!, it’s adorably awesome!! :grin: I love it! Very good job!

All it takes is giving them personalities :slight_smile:

One day I was drawing with my little sister, busted out the crayons hardcore, and (I AM NOT AN ARTIST) drew bucket sentry guns with personalities I named them Inky Blinky Pinky Stinky and Seraphim…they’re somewhere around here lol

Where’s Clyde? D:

Eaten by Hyde

Noooo, Clyde was best ghost.

Ummmmm

What

Thank you !

@MidnightRoses I am sorry, I didnt see the “Community Content” category, many people edited my message.

The computer is currently in rendering, a new picture will be posted tonight.

I worked on new “fairing” (don’t know the english word for that, maybe “bodywork” ? ), and new shaders.

Tomorrow I will work on the rig. In Evolve the bucket sentry gun is a kind of sphere, but in my version with this type of canon cannot be a sphere. So I decided to do an other animation depoyment. It’s not Optimus Prime, but I think I can do something dynamic and different.

I have to optimise the edgeflow and doing some adjustment.

Perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

Also I absolutely love that it has rotors, he looks WAY better than the legit one IMO. :smiley:

Thank you MidnightRoses ! I don’t know if it is physically correct but as you know… it’s the future… :smiley:

dude thats so sick! do you model that from scratch yourself? what program do you use?