Failed to connect to online profile service!

It seems like after the latest preview program dashboard update my copy of Evolve stopped working completely.
My NAT is wide open and everything else works except this game. I already re-installed once and also deleted and reinstated my profile without any luck. I am in the process of re-installing it one more time after I wiped all offline save data. Xbox CS said everything should be running smoothly. 2K CS is currently corresponding with little help.
What can I do to fix this?

From searching through similar threads I can see that most people had this problem while 2k’s servers were acting up. This might also be the case here, but I’m not very knowledgeable in that department. Going to give this a quick bump.

Like Mr Pancake said, this is likely a server issue. @Buckets_Sentry_Gun are you having issues?

Well, last time I played, no and that was like 2 hours ago, but I don’t have my Xbox with me right now, so I don’t know :confused:

I will keep on troubleshooting and update this thread. None of my XB1 friends are having this issue.