Face your fears

Hi! I was wondering if there will be a new door unlocked in face your fears? I love thus game, its the best!

13 Likes

No date yet, but yes there will be more!

P.S. welcome to the forums :smiley:

10 Likes

AWESOME!! i open my apps every morning and look for the update, thats how much my family and I love it, thank you!!!

14 Likes

Damn, first time I think I’ve seen someone post something about FYF here and we already got a hint?? :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello! And welcome to the forums. Make yourself at home. We are all really weird here.

8 Likes

Hey Stephanie_page,

Welcome to the forums! another community member yay! I have a question…

How did you like the last door?

Thanks in advance,
-Kat

4 Likes

Statements don’t get more accurate than this. :smile:

Welcome to the forums. It’s nice to have new face around here, the old ones are boring af :smile:

1 Like

Lemme put this thread into VR category. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

-cries self to sleep-

0 Likes

Don’t worry I’m sure yours is beautiful and exciting

0 Likes

Will there be a FYF about Rats? I’m deathly afraid of them and this might help me face that fear.

2 Likes

Or make it worse! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Your right TheMountainThatRoars lol. It just might.

5 Likes

Well thank you for welcoming me! I noticed on here face ur fears opened a new door but im not seeing the update in my apps??

3 Likes

I don’t have VR so I cant really help you there. :frowning: Sorry about that. I’m honestly not sure who to tag. Maybe @mizx?

0 Likes

Ok thanks anyway!

0 Likes

Hi @Stephanie_Page!

The only thing I can think of is maybe there’s something on like “update over Wi-Fi only”?

Have you tried launching the app and seeing if the update dialog pops up?

Last thing I’d try is restarting the phone…might force Oculus stuff to recheck things!

Hope one of those works! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Paging @Bettie527

3 Likes

@mizx is right, you have to be signed in to your Oculus account and connected to Wi-Fi to update.

1 Like

I love Coming to America

1 Like