Evolve xbox one rank reset

I was a rank 12 and got reset. I lost all progress and my leaderboards keep getting restet . My gamertag is BoScH 4 on xbox one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there! This is a known bug on the 2K server side. A fix is being worked on this very moment. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

This same thing happened to me this morning. Rank 25 along with all progression and unlocks reset as well as leaderboard standings. If this can not be reversed with a patch I expect you will be compensating us with a bonus XP week so we can earn our rank and progression back quickly.

Xtra xtra 500% xp bonus week. Lvl 26 now im 1.

This is the response you get from them:

Thank you for contacting 2K Support! As a gamer myself, I would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience that this progression reset has caused you. I realize how frustrating this must be. Our development team is working hard to resolve this issue.

I realize you might be discouraged and I’m sorry to have to tell you that we do not have the ability to manually grant you your progress back (like levels, perks, badges or mastery), we would like to offer to unlock all characters to make up for the inconvenience of your lost progression.

In order to assist you with this resolution, we will need the following information from you:

Did you participate in the Evolve Beta?
Did anything specific happen right before the reset?
The e-mail address which you registered your My2K account with
A screenshot of your Xbox One name as it appears on the leaderboard (with your Gamertag highlighted), with the character that is currently locked - but which you had unlocked before (please make sure your Gamertag is visible in the photo)
This can be either:

1. A character unlocked from the Tier 2 or 3 hunter.
  2. Any of the other monsters. (not Goliath)

Once we have received this information we will escalate this ticket for your character unlocks to be processed. Again, please take note that we will not be able to give you back your level, perks, badges or mastery.

• If you do not have a My2K account, please create an account and link it with your Evolve account. To create a My2K account, please go to 2k.com and in the top right corner click on “Sign up” Select to sign up with your email and follow the steps through the sign up process. For additional information please click on My2K accounts or How to link them to your Evolve game

Please feel free to respond with any questions or concerns!

Best Regards,

Francesco V.
2K Support

I was part of the open beta. I lost internet connection briefly just before i got reset.

I’ve just been rank reset I was lvl 26. Still on the leaderboard and still got the emblem, lost everything else. Its bot so much the unlocking characters but when you’ve levelled them up and got all the perks… Grrrrr