So, you’re new to Evolve? Here’s a quick tutorial to get you started! I’ve divided it up into points of the game.
- If you’re playing the Monster, always choose the Wraith, because everyone loves to play against the Wraith. Don’t worry, it has a lot of HP so you have time to try out her cool moves.
- If you don’t have Wraith, choose Goliath and run around a lot. (DON’T FORGET TO BUY A DLC SKIN TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS HOW GOOD YOU ARE.)
- When it comes to choosing your perk, always no matter what monster you’re playing, pick climb speed. Lot’s of climbing can really tone those tiny arms of yours.
- Playing Medic? Pick Caira! But don’t use healing grenades! She does lot’s of damage so she doesn’t need to heal silly! Or Lazarus, so after you kill a buff you can revive it and get it again!
- Support? Bucket of course! You can take your head off and fly around all game!
- Trapper? Maggie because dog!
- Assault? Parnell! You can do cool trick shots!
- and for your perk, no matter the hunter you choose, jump height is the way to go!
II. Game Start(Monster)
- Try as hard as you can to be the Wraith
- Man I sure hope the monster scares some birds
- Wraith spelled backwords is illuminati. Coincidence? I think not.
- Your probably bored right now aren’t you? lol
- Losing here is embarrassing but it happens to everyone!! Except for me of course … … … … … … LOOK I SPILLED COFFEE ON MY LAP I’M NOT THAT BAD AT THE GAME OKAY
- Did you know that a Honey Badger was named because of it’s love for honey?
- I once loved something… She didn’t love me back
- I don’t need her okay, I’m a free spirit… I’m just waiting for the right one
- Speaking of waiting, have you killed the hunter’s yet?
- The only way to win against a level 3 monster is to buy skins for your hunters
I hope this guide helped! If you have questions, please feel free to ask me anytime!