Evolve top 5 plays on youtube

Hey guys, I have decided I am going to make a new section on my YouTube channel, called top 5 Evolve plays of the week. I want to bring the evolve community together to enjoy a different kind of entertainment other than the game. How it works?

Simple. if you have recorded a moment that is funny, awesome, epic, skilled …etc on any platforms (Including PC). and you want it to be shown for the top 5 plays of the week, upload it to youtube and send the link to rbealgaming@gmail.com with a bit of a description and leave the rest to me. I really hope this kicks off guys as the viewers in my twitch stream think it’s a great idea and I do too. So get uploading and get sending those links. Let’s have an epic time. Cya guys soon.

My Youtube Channel is RBEALGAMING ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9u38d-XilEsagCzZzR2F1A) Also I stream evolve everyday on twitch, so if you want to come stop by to say hi The link is http://www.twitch.tv/rbeal93

What’s the max length of the clip?

I would say between 30 seconds to 1 and a half minute per entry :smiley:

We have had quite alot of interest guys. Keep it up :smiley:

Hey guys, thanks for all your submissions. Here it is, plenty more to come if you give keep submitting :smiley:

If you want to submit a video. Here is the video to tell you how to do it

Hope you all enjoy

That orbital strike. :flushed:
I’m not sure what was going on in the third video. With the pings.

sorry if it was a bit unexplained. I had been pressing the wrong stick for the pings (LS instead of RS) and was blaming the game and raging lol. So when I figured out my mistake, thought it would be funny to put it in :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work!

I’ve got a friend that has some cool clips he can submit. Some of my own as well. You may want to limit the amount of orbital evolve clips though, I’ve got another friend that has a stock load of those. XD

Thanks for the outlet.

Haha, I have had quite alot of orbital clips. Maybe one a week, if there any good :P. Thanks for submitting anyway mate

I always think it’s Rapterror when I see that R. Why did he leave us. :cry:

Anyway, great video(s). Keep 'em coming :smile:

Thanks mate

Had the #1 happen against a wraith. Killed it before the ability finished :slight_smile:

Always the best feeling when it happens haha

@RBEAL_GAMING Nice to see you on the Forum, I’m sure you know me from elsewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

I do indeed :smiley: your on one of my vids :stuck_out_tongue:

That was fantastic. Torvald can absolutely wreck the damn Wraith. :flushed:

Damn right he can :smiley: