Evolve: Stage 2 Release Notes 2.00 Discussion Thread

Yes! Bucket will be loved by all medics now! :heart:

4 Likes

what does emet get and pink buket is Smashing

3 Likes

Bob is being delayed o.o

3 Likes

We love the news on evolve the move to free to play seems like it might revitalise the game!
http://echogamesuk.com/evolve-becoming-free-to-play-on-pc/

4 Likes

Huh

Continuing the discussion from Evolve: Stage 2 Release Notes 2.00 (PC Only):

3 Likes

well guess I’m stuck with star wars battlefront ea for the rest of my summer break

Everybody needs to spam their favorite youtubers/twitch streamers right now and demand that they try the new evolve, and consider making a video on it

Can we all take a moment and look at the hidden adaptions here:

They look so different? Or is it a complete new tier?

4 Likes

You still keep “Legacy Evolve”. This is awesome to me. I think at least for a while it will be worth it to keep it. No idea how this works with HD size.

1 Like

That looks like Bucket, Emet, Abe, and Parnell to me. Adaptations, of course, but still!

2 Likes

Cabot, Caira, Abe, Parnell

They are all in the same pose but with silly hats

2 Likes

How do we access it? It says that it’s currently in beta on Steam, but when I log in it just takes me to the old Evolve.

I have a question which is kinda critical to me now.

To install this, does it just download as an update to my Steam game Evolve, or do I have to manually select a beta option and choose to install it?

If it’s automatic, I’m going to get someone to turn on my home desktop to get the update as it comes out, so I’ll have it when I come back after work.

It will be accessible in 3 hours.
Please check they’r website - https://evolvegame.com

When you’ll open it, you’ll see a timer. :wink:

1 Like

It should start downloading update automatically.

1 Like

#Don’t miss this awesome-ness :smiley:

(different from the one of the facebook page)

10 Likes

Ah. I initially thought that timer was for the stream and never pieced it together that it was actually for the update. I’m going to cover my idiocy with more hypeing now.

1 Like

Of course, Bucket has to be on the thumbnail (:

4 Likes

Oh, of course :wink:

1 Like