Evolve Stage 2 Problem with clicking the play and crashing

Evolve Stage 2 Problems (Resolved) i did everything like he said in that post and still the same problem

That fix is for a different issue.

Please see this topic. Start at the top and work your way through each fix one by one please.

1 Like

Also @devill_strale1234

The issue you are experiencing is when pressing the “play” button, then seeing a pop-up that the game is about to launch but never does.

Steam actually has an article written about this issue, is it has happened before on their Steam platform across many games: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6218-USFX-5568

I click PLAY in the game and it shows me connecting to server and it just quits the game with out anything showing me or any error

Then the article should apply to your issue. Have you already tried all the steps mentioned in there?
Sometimes I have the issue and all I need to do is restart Steam because it needs to download an update.

I fixed and did not fix it, 1 in 5 times im able to play the game with out any problem and other 4 times the game just quits on me or when the match is over the game just quits on desktop. btw thx for quick responds

If you are now able to get into the game and play a match I think we might have a different issue on our hands.
Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps @TheMountainThatRoars suggested in the post above

Yes i didi :frowning:

In that case, you mind gathering the info that was requested for in that post (such as any logs) and post it here?

Once that is done, I’ll tag a couple devs and they’ll take a look at your issue.

@Bearly if restarting doesn’t fix it then here’s this topic where they had the same issue.

Yeah a restart fixed it :stuck_out_tongue: