Evolve servers ahead of TU9

Being in Japan, I don’t exactly have light speed ping when playing Evolve, unfortunately, with very few servers. Going in as a monster is incredibly tedious on high ping in particular (I’m usually sitting around 200) - abilities don’t connect, feeding sometimes just doesn’t happen etc. etc. I’m sure we’re all familiar with the problems.

Admittedly I’m not familiar with the technical stuff, or costs, but are there any plans to address the servers available leading into the TU9 launch? I feel this is pretty important for the experience of new / returning players

This has been brought up before by others in regions with extremely low player counts. The reason you’re connecting to servers not near you is that there just aren’t enough people close to you to be able to support their own server so you join servers farther away. There’s not much TRS can do about it unless there are more players and then the problem fixed itself.

Thanks - all understood. Like I said, displaying my naivety here :slight_smile:

No worries! Glad to help!

:musical_note: You know about that hotel Ping, It can only mean one thing :musical_note: