Evolve-quotes!

Hello community! In cooperation with @PeirsPryce we thought about start creating our Evolve related quotes! Feel free to join the fun!

hmm, Im first:

“I’d rather find the bogeyman under my bed than a tyrant!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

You cry like Hank, when he missed orbital barrage!

While it is part of a song, I do enjoy the line,
“It’s not about having what you want, it’s about wanting what you have.”

I think we should open it to all quotes, with extra love for Evolve related ones!

“A big man shows his bigness by how he treats little people!”

“No problem can be solved by the same conscience that created it, We must learn to see the world anew”
Albert Einstein

“You miss another dust tag and I’ll drop you like a bad… Cabot” :hankey:

“Arena going up.”

“Oh my god, our trapper is horrible… did he miss AGAIN?!”

Said in about half the public games I played.

“I like this thread!”

-Me

Thats the best quote yet, if there would be upvote my friend…mine is yours :smiley:

I love this quote!

“You cant step in the same river twice”
-A philosopher whose name escapes me

“There’s always a bigger fish.” - Kraken hitting stage 2

“You cant step in the same river twice…but noooo, Not that Wraith again my lord.”

• Me, during the beta.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water, my friend.”

• Bruce Lee

“I am a little fish in a big pond… but that doesnt mean I cant pee in your water!” :wink:

I like this one… my first thought was “Yeah ya can… just turn around and do it again.” But then I thought for a minute and realized that time has changed that river in those seconds, minutes, etc that you have left it. The river may carry the same name still, but it is constantly changing, just like the rest of our world.

*applauds @PeirsPryce *

“Boy, I am kinda a spammy bitch, aren’t I?!?!”

• Wraith’s internal dialogue during the beta

I love that you shared this revelation – beautiful moment when your head opens up like that, huh? :smiley:

My personal quote in life, has been for over a decade and my daughters now say it:
“People are stupid”