Evolve Posters and Merchandise Ideas and Thoughts

Hello fellow Evolve hunters and monsters. I am new to the forums, but I cannot wait for the release for Evolve. This is the exact kind of game I have been itching to play on the Xbox One. Now with the introduction out of the way, I think it would be cool if TurtleRock Studios had merchandise for this game. I don’t think they have any merchandise yet, but I am not 100% percent sure. Any feedback would be appreciative on their current state for merchandise. They could make some really epic monster posters. Instabuy anyone? Just leave me your thoughts, ideas, and opinions. I got some inspiration from the League of Legends merchandise store they recently announced, and I thought it would be really cool if TurtleRock did something like that down the road.

I made a thread on this long ago titled Evolve Merch, and from there, we got confirmation there will be a store closer to release. It’s very probable it’ll sell the shirts, headbands, wristbands and the goodies from swag packs.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. I wasn’t sure of what they were going to have.

Edit: Oh just found your post a few months ago. Now I feel kind of dumb lol. Yeah, I should research this kind of stuff before I make pointless posts I guess. Oh well, maybe this post will at least get some people to collaborate on this topic again. Anyways, thank you for your response.

Well if you’re fine with the old thread (which you can bump as long as you talk about the subject!) then you can add some stuff there, or am I okay to close this thread? :smile:

Yeah, you can close this thresh if you like.

Edit: Wow I typed thresh…lol I have been playing too much League of Legends. You can close this thread*.