-=Evolve is Beautiful=-

The title says it. This game is stunning; in both the fidelity of its engine and the direction of its art design. The monsters are among some of the coolest creatures in all of gaming. To honor / demonstrate this I have started taking and curating screenshots. These first few are some of my favorites, but there is plenty more to come. The only alterations are cropping, minor contrast/color balance, and painting over HUD elements.

This game is so striking, yet so often it is very difficult to get a good shot. I’ve done my best to make do, but I think Evolve begs for some better options to truly capture its beauty. Whether it be a hotkey to remove all icons from the screen, a free camera mode in spectate, replays, or the ability to spectate offline bot matches. The addition of ANY of those things would greatly expand the type of imagery we could come up with, and I’d love to see that happen.

In the meantime, I’ll keep posting what I get. Feel free to add your own screenshots and share what you’ve seen on Shear! But no HUD clutter or icons, let’s keep it pretty and raw, people!

*Edit: If anyone would like to join me in take screenshots, we could get a lobby together for easily staging and executing ideas. If interested, just add xICWMx on Steam!

37 Likes

Bob is so beautiful…

1 Like

Agreed, this game is visually stunning. ^.^ Even on lower settings.

2 Likes

My reaction to how great TRS did at making this game.

6 Likes

Oh yes!

14 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Pure beauty :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally like the night/rainy maps the best as it brings out better textures,some maps like the really bright muddy looking ones are not graphically great

Is the ps4 graphics the same as a PC low setting?

5 Likes

I gave it what it deserved. :wink:

No I’m sure they’re on par with the Xbox so they’re better than PC on low. I played some PC during the free weekend and my PC could only run it on the lowest settings. It looks much better on the Xbox.

Ermergerd quality in high in Pc IS BOOTY FUL. PURE.

Dat wraith scythe doe

6 Likes

What about very high o.O

I asked around, and there doesn’t seem to be an option to hide the HUD at this time. :frowning:

2 Likes

nice use of Destiny bro.

CRY ENGINE FTW

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/6955912733502015081300003.png

2 Likes

Nooo D:

That’s really awesome you looked into it though. Thank you very much!

1 Like