So after watching Evolving evolve: hunters, I realized that us giving trs a full loud out and character won’t make it into the final cut. I mean, they hire people for creating characters so why would they use all of our suggestions and putting those creators out of their jobs. So instead of us giving them a fully developed characters with advanced loudouts and such, why don’t we give them little brain farts; Weapons, random mini character ideas drawings, etc. This way the character creators would have little chunks of info to work with instead of a full blown character. I understand that they have come up with the characters already, but maybe we can help with DLC.
So I had some ideas of my own so I decided to edit my post.
*A break action single shot close range slug rifle.
- A chargeable cannon that would fire small metal balls.
- A sledgehammer themed weapon held vertically that fires waves of energy rapidly.
- A bolt action iron sight rifle that would damage the monsters health.
- A character based around the theme of sheriff of lynchwood.
- A character with a wild look, thin, untidy hair. Theme of Ratman (portal)
- A low fire rate light machine gun.
- A single shot dart gun that, when shot at hunters, would activate health regen.
- A spike that would be stabbed into the monster and create a stasis field to slow him down. The slot would be replaced by throwable energy packs that would replenish the stasis field.