Evolve Future Plans for DLC Content (Hunting Season Pass 2)

Hello again. After my jaw hit the floor after reading the date for the hunting season pass 2 (which was March 31, 2016), I started to get really confused. To me, seeing the fifth assault character made me think that the rest was coming out very soon (July or August). To know this is now a 9 month project worries me greatly. Its not that i cant wait for the DLC (cause I can), Its because this might be Evolves last monster. There is no way a studio would keep making projects this long. If a monster costs too much money to make and a very very long time to design... then I do not see a future with many more monsters (it sounds like turtle rocks final stand) . Now game modes have been lacking and so are maps, I get why you want to focus on them instead of monsters and hunters. The problem is that we have enough hunters, enough ways to hunt, and enough ways to fight. But we do not have enough monsters and thats a big problem. 4 monsters will get boring after awhile, and I love this game and want to see it succeed. So here are some future tips to make this game the best it can be. Since the monster is the game and the goal of the hunt in general, Turtle rock needs to hit a variety of monsters to satisfy the consumer. Now while you work on the fifth monster you should pre plan two more monsters by the end of this year (I said Pre-Plan not release XD). Since its the summer and most people are on break, you should ask your community for the pre-plans, have a fun competition of sorts. This will help comfort the community and let their fantasies run away with them. Focus only on these two monsters (once you have time). these 2 monsters will be the satisfaction point (no hunters, just monsters). In total we would have seven. Make sure that these monsters dont linger on to 2017…and besides that that`s really much it :relaxed: . Thank For Reading This And Have A Great Day.

Like said many times before we don’t know the exact release time frame but the key word in “by March 31, 2016” is by because that means it can be released easily way before that.

3 Likes

For the last time. This is just the legal jargon.

Between now and June 24, 2016 I will have at least one birthday. And you don’t know when it is. It could be in a few days. It could be next month. Just like TRS knows when they are releasing them, by at least that date.

Calm down.

5 Likes

That’s a great way to put it, I’m going to steal that :wink:

4 Likes

Exactly, they’re probably gonna do a Tuesday release until Tier 5 comes out, which means Trapper will be Tuesday, the following Tuesday will be Medic, the Tuesday after that will be Support, and the 5th Tuesday (July 21) will be the Monster.

2 Likes

I personally think it’s going to be every two weeks.

1 Like

I think the Monster will be released in the middle, actually. Seeing as the original PCMR included two Hunters and the Monster.

2 Likes

That would make sense to me.

1 Like

I thought that to, but the date seems too fishy and it would be a horrible marketing plan for scare tactics… knowing them they will give out a game mode for the summer and maybe one hunter every two months

I understand but trust me, this is just legal stuff.

T5 will be released BY March 31st 2016 not on. Also, quoting TRS from a news article:

1 Like

It said prior to march 31st which is way to long to wait I don’t mind waiting for the hunters and I love this game seriously it’s my favorite game period. But it’s taking way to long to release its dlc I hope they read these complaints because I’m not mad I’m confused. It may cost a lot of money but it’s all digital so no technically it costs whatever you pay for wifi the computer and the software you designe it in which may be expensive but come on 9 months?! I am very exited for the new monster that’s what I’m waiting for and also maybe the new trapper and support they look sweet. Don’t think this is hate cuz it’s not I love love love this Danm game. But I need a new monster

It’s wednsday now lol so they aren releasing them every tuesday

I noticed, lol. Hopefully it will be bi-weekly?

2 Likes

I went in to a restaurant the other day, I said “I like your menu, sirs” before looking at my watch “but I don’t think I’ll enjoy my meal if I have to wait 30 minutes”

The waiter smiled and said “OK sir, but we pride ourselves on giving you interesting food, the experience is what counts. Everything here is cooked to order, but I can guarantee the food will be ready after you’ve ordered, within 45 minutes for sure”.

I sigh’d, naturally, and looked at the menu and said I’ll have some sea bass with the dauphinoise. I was looking forward to it but, for no good reason, I felt like I was in a rush. After 10 minutes I caught the waiters eye, and I said to him “Look, what’s important to me right now is that I know when the food is going to come out”. He looked at me a little confused, and he repeated his earlier statement “Sir, I can guarantee that your food will be out within 45 minutes of the order, our kitchen is small and our cooks interested in getting your meal cooked right. It should be no more than 35 minutes now, can I get you a drink?”

I gave him my order for an old fashioned, “make sure to use some orange peel to zest it up”, he was happy to oblige bringing it by a few minutes later. But for some reason I just wasn’t happy. It was now 20 minutes since I ordered and I just… I just couldn’t wait any longer. I flagged the waiter down again.

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on, you’re out here serving people, the kitchen seems a bit slow, it doesn’t seem like you guys have your priorities straight here at this restaurant…”

He looked a bit shocked, his professionalism or role in the organisation had never really been questioned before, but ever the customer focused employee he simply nodded. “Sir, I appreciate you may be in a rush, but our kitchen really is small, I can take you to see if you like. And believe me, while I believe I can organise a great cocktail for you, you do not want me to be responsible for the food you are being cooked!”

I sat back in my chair, shaking my head. “It’s just not what I expected when I walked in, I’m very disappointed, it doesn’t even look that busy in here.” I looked at the tables around the restaurant, there were a couple of larger groups that had obviously been here before I arrive, but about half the restaurant was empty at this hour of 6pm on a Wednesday.

“Sir”, the waiter said as I looked around, “If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know, but I have to attend to other guests. Your meal will be out within the next 25 minutes.” I sighed once more and checked my phone. Some friends happened to be at a different restaurant, but to be honest I wasn’t a fan of the idea of peruvian-korean fusion.

I should have listened to the waiter, but instead after 5 minutes I made all kinds of fuss, overly loud, making all kinds of threats. I demanded that the food be served. Dutifully they did, and the half cooked sea bass was raw in the middle, the potatoes were crunchy even if the sauce was well seasoned and good temperature.

What else could I do but leave a bad review on Trip Advisor, obviously they need to do better.

2 Likes

That would be a nice idea but it will probably be once a month

I’m honestly not suprised if they add the monster on Halloween

Maybe they will add a horror skin challange on Halloween and have all maps night only for it too

1 Like

I would greatly enjoy this!

And the rest will be out before the end of the year I believe.