Evolve forums is my safe house!

This is the only place I can retreat and enjoy conversations with reasonable people.

I appreciate your kind words and so will everyone else! Thank you for being a part of the community also! :smile:

Agreed, I’ve never been in a forum with so much polite people before.
Thanks Mods !

It’s also a shelter against the fallout of the DLC rage out there.

Communities like these make the game even more enjoyable than it already is.

@Sweyn, couldn’t agree more. Started hanging out here a lot around Big Alpha, haven’t left. From the Devs right on down the line this forum has been very cool. It will be harder now, but I think the core of us are going to do our best to defuse all these other threads with words of coolness and calmness. :slight_smile:

I’ll agree with all of this; I came from the Steam forums, which, just… uuuuugh. It’s all a bunch of screaming about DLC, with most people not actually having looked into it BEFORE yelling about it (such as some thinking that the next 2 monsters are already out and they just cant use them because EVIL PUBLISHER IS EVIL). Granted, Steam’s forums often are like that in a general sense, but still… it’s bad.

I come here, and… there’s a lack of enraged shrieking. I am amazed. Here’s hoping it stays that way.

what’s that about steam forums? i’m too busy going to work or playing the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Geez has anybody seen the meta critic user scores? There is like 25 0s because dlc.

It’s been this way for about a year now and I don’t plan on that changing. Welcome to the forums btw :slight_smile: