Evolve Dropship Conversations

Hello Colonists!

You’ve been asking for ways to listen to dropship conversations and the day has finally come! Instead of telling you about it I’ll let you guys click and check it out for yourselves :heart:

http://dropship.evolveupdates.com

What conversation is your favorite?

Link it in this thread and let everyone know!

Special thanks to @Matthew for helping me get all the dialog and subtitles together in order to make this happen!

Few notes:

• Should work on most desktop browsers
  • Probably won’t work on phones
52 Likes

Finally people will stop bugging me for this! :smiley:

This was a lot of work on Cody’s part, I’m super impressed with the results. There may be a few convos in here people haven’t heard!

32 Likes

I always thought Parnell and Val would get along.

http://dropship.evolveupdates.com/conversation/make-god-your-agent-aqaba

4 Likes

Yep, doesn’t work on android chrome at least, will be checking this all out later though, looks brilliant from what I can see right now ( on phone ) though!

5 Likes

Lit lit lit. @10shredder00 @Shunty

2 Likes

Yo spread this like wildfire!

P.S.:I can get it to show the first line of subtitles on Opera Mobile, but it doesn’t play any audio whatsoever… I don’t know if it’s just my connection or because it just doesn’t work on mobile… but whatevs

Amazing work nonetheless!!

1 Like

Yay! Can’t view them…

I was about to complain about having no subtitles
Then i realize there are sub
TRS you are amazing :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Now…

Add it in game.

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: AHHHHH THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR 84 YEARS…

6 Likes

Even with that related conversations
#F/_/ck yeah

2 Likes

Holy shit, I’ve been listening to a lot of conversations I had never heard. A lot of them happen on the maps we don’t have yet (Stage 2, I mean)… BRING THE NEW MAPS ALREADY :sob:

I need more lore :disappointed_relieved: Like seriously… There’s a whole new world we’re missing out for not having the old maps reworked…

Who needs gameplay… I need convos…

3 Likes

It’s not working for me, I press play and a quote comes up, then it doesn’t continue and there is no audio.
Edit: nvm I’m on mobile you said it probably doesn’t work

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this so long!! I’m so happy. There is so much I’d never heard before. This is incredible! Thank you all so much!!

4 Likes

I like some of the conversations confirm my theories of the story. I remember hearing 1 conversation and now I know why. It required 4 specific ones for it to activate so I only heard it once a LONG time ago.

3 Likes

Holy crap I love the random :smiley:

3 Likes

Best thing ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 Likes

I’m on mobile :tired_face: But when I’m bored I will listen to every single one

Awesome birthday surprise! Thanks so much for putting the work into this! <3

5 Likes