Evolve crashing to a Stop Error

I hope I put this in the right section, as I’m not sure this qualifies as a bug. Normally when you hear Bluescreen you think something is wrong with one’s computer, and perhaps there is, but I can’t figure out what. Evolve is the only game that seems to do this, and it usually happens mid game after about 15 to 20 minutes of gameplay. The problem stems from from my C drive, though I have done tons of diagnostics and there is nothing apparently wrong with it. Furthermore it is solid state, and only about 4 months old. My drivers are up to date. Windows is up to date. I validated Evolve files on steam. I have no viruses. I haven’t seen this problem pop up any were else, so figured I’d try and get some advice on here before going to my IT nerd friends.

My computer specs:

I have a Geforce Gtx 660 Gpu. AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 processor. 12 GB of ram, and I run windows 7. I have a C drive, which is used for just the vital programs, and a D drive, which I install games onto as its a terabyte of space and also solid state. I accidentally installed Evolve onto the C drive though, and will eventually re install onto the D drive. I am hesitant to do so however, as my internet, despite version’s claims that they give me 1 mb dl speed, actually dls at a whopping average of 300 kb a second. Because of this I am hesitant to re download it, as it took me 2 days to get Evolve dled in the first place.

The other thing I think may be an issue is my screen resolutions. I have two monitors, though my large one is actually an old HD tv I set up as an improvised screen. It is rather large, but the resolution isn’t native, and is often funky. It sometimes flickers and some programs have trouble fitting, which I then use in my small computer screen. Evolve however did not seem to have any problems with this though. My friend suggested I run the game in windowed mode, but I am cautious to play it again and try this as multiple Blue screens of death in a day don’t seem like a good thing to do to a computer.

Another suggestion is that perhaps some of my Ram is corrupt, though I don’t think this is the case, it all seems to be fine, and I don’t think Evolve would run if my ram was messed up.

I wrote down one of the error dump logs, not really sure what this means or what is important, but maybe somebody can decipher something from this. I tried to screen cap the blue screen of death, but it disappeared to quickly. Also my computer is running fine despite these many awful crashes, in which there are now 3 (each time I was testing if my changes fixed the problems). This is the second dump log:

Problem Event Name: Blue Screen (duh)
OS version: 6.1.7601.21.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
BCCode: 7a
BCP1: 0000000000000020
BCP2: FFFFFFFFC00000(D
BCP3: FFFFFA8009B257C8
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:/Windows/Minidump/021115-8080-01.dmp (gives me dmp. files that I don’t know how to use).
The other one directs me to users/myself/appdata/local/temp/numbers blah blah, but I can’t seem to find it as there is no Appdata section in my users section.

Once again sry if this is in the wrong post. Any techy ppl who could help me out with this I would very much appreciate it. I am going to attempt to play Evolve in my smaller monitor while windowed, to see if that makes a difference in the near future, but can’t stand to get another blue screen atm.

Thanks very much.

Can you paste your contents of your DMP file here?