Evolve Anonymous 2 (Vent Here!)

Enter first match after quitting the game for quite some time.

Stage 1 - dead.

Can’t hide, can’t outrun the hunters.

GG

Maybe the hunters you faced have kept playing the game while you haven’t played it in a while which was why you lost?

For a monster, legacy and evolve and stage 2 play very differently - especially in terms of sneaky plaus

Hello guys! :wave:

Just wanted to remind you to keep your posts friendly and civil. Please avoid personal attacks and, use constructive criticism if you wish to give feedback to other users who are using this thread to vent.

If your post doesn’t follow our guidelines then it will either be removed or flagged.

Just a friendly reminder! :bucket_cute:

Come on now. You haven’t seen my user name in forever. Stop dodging, you’re going to get me constantly unless you move to Arcade.

Anyone else remember playing against a reload speed Maggie as Goliath on legacy? That shit is ridiculously fun amirite?

VS

jWRze

(I’m a Maggie Main, and I feel your pain, but I do delight in this, I have to admit)

You’re part of the problem.

Your a monster :grimacing::man_shrugging:

Go @SledgePainter .

Crush the dreams of those around you.

Become… the troll.

Respawn timer is 0:00. Hunters not being respawned.

Me: Reporting bug.

TRS: It’s not a bug, it’s feature.

Someone has failed at mathematics at elementary school. Miserably.

The netcode lately has been seeing it fucking fit to put me in European servers. I can’t play handicapped. It doesn’t work unless the team is exceptionally bad…

I dunno…last time you faced us we got wrecked…

I had 10 ping at the time…

You Monster!