Evacuation glitch on Nest

I was playing evacuation and the game gave me an option to play on Nest, so I picked nest. But when the hunters were just dropping in, the end game screen came up telling me that “the Hunters stopped the infestation”. But how? The Hunters didn’t even land yet. This was very frustrating because I was playing live and everyone in my stream was wondering what even happened.

1 Like

@Sentry_Gun I SUMMON THEE, OH FIXER OF INCORRECT CATEGORIES

2 Likes

Done :smile:

1 Like

I have seen this happen multiple times. It seems to happen if the monster wins the previous round on Broken Hill Foundry to get the melee attack bonus.

If Nest is picked for the following game, then the eggs won’t spawn.

Unfortunately I didn’t log which Nest maps it happened on, because I know of at least one time that the eggs did spawn when I had the melee attack bonus, and about four or five when the eggs didn’t spawn and the game ended immediately after drop.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7f/7f77546945f948560cdc26b12b99d5ccd390c2e39d2849d3423ae7608dac066a.jpg

2 Likes

Just happened again to me. Foundry Wraith win, Nest next game, monster was Krakken, no eggs spawned. Map was Fusion Plant I believe.